Sunday 21 April 2013

I got a little creative with Sonya's AWESOME April Challenge

Hello all, 
I bet lots of those fires and heat pumps are on tonight.  Its chilly here and what better way to spend it crafting.  I really liked the look of Sonya's sketch and thought I must give this a go, so I did.  
Here's what I did
Here is a few close ups

I'm very lucky to be on a chipboard design team for memory Maze and for this layout I have used some distress paint , distress ink and a script stamp to enhance my chippie.  I added some yummy pearls to :-)

More chippie and you can see lots of the YUMMY layers here

I love this paper range from Kaiser Craft,  This paper shows it as being ripped,  to high light this I actually ripped along the edge and gave it more dimension.
Hope you like the close ups and sorry they took a bit longer than I had expected, The weather here is still very wet and dark but I managed to get out when it stopped for a wee bit.

The sketch was such fun and I hope you all join in. , click here for challenge details.
Happy Scrappin Everyone.
Donna 


1 comments:

Sonya said...

Donna, you always wow me with your creative talents! Gorgeous page...any chance you could add a few close ups of the details...ple..as..e?? :-)

Template by:

Free Blog Templates